Thursday, May 10, 2007

Maybe I Was Wrong About Lawyers....

About a month ago, I wrote about how lawyers seemed to be damned if they did and damned if they didn't--in short, that good lawyering brought on another version of the same bad rap bad lawyering prompted. And I still believe that. Really, I do. But yesterday I was reminded that some lawyers really, really earn the rap they get.

Apparently, an attorney in Chicago got it into her head that a good way to drum up business would be to slap up a billboard of some scantily clad folks (equal opportunity here--one man and one woman) and suggest that life was too short to waste it with your spouse.

Read the full story and see a picture of the billboard (which has since been torn down over the attorney's objections) at The Divorce Blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...