Sunday, June 17, 2007

Quote of the Day # 2

I managed to resist the urge to say, "Hey, I have that extra quote of the day from yesterday, I don't really have to post one today!" It wasn't ethics or discipline or anything; I just didn't want to use up my buffer so quickly.

Anyway, I wouldn't have wanted to miss sharing this with you. Scrambled Toast reacts to being tagged a "Thinking Blogger": Yes, when other boys aspired to be a fireman or The Man from U.N.C.L.E., I dreamed that someday, somehow, I could exert enormous influence on people's thought without troubling myself to know what I was talking about. Over the years, experience has taught me many lessons, many truths. I have tried diligently to remove them from my writing and from my memory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention! I hope that many will follow in my footsteps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...