Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Quote of the Day # 4

I sincerely apologize for thinking this is funny, but my favorite line of the day is, "I accidentally deleted my blog today."

Please don't think that I find the FACT of that funny--surely it's sending chills down the spine of every writer reading these words. I can only imagine the sinking feeling, the struggle to remember what the most important things posted were and whether they existed in any form anywhere else, the disbelief that there was no "undo" button. But the reverb of those six little words just made me laugh. (Okay, "accidentally" isn't so little, but it's a very ORDINARY word.)

Here's the initial post on the revived blog in it's entirety:


Accidentally deleted the wrong Blog! To pissed off to even Blog about it now lol.


I'd love to know how often this kind of thing happens. Or maybe I wouldn't. Maybe it would make me afraid to touch my blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would hate that to happen to me! It happened to me once before when my blogs database desided to crash completely. But I started a fresh and people seem to like my blog now! =]

www.rosshetherington.com

Tiffany said...

So...um...Ross...

I just can't help asking. What's the point of commenting anonymously if you're leaving a link to your blog?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...